The redesigned BrightMove 13 user experience is being released on August 6th, 2016!
BrightMove release 13 has new, streamlined profiles so you can work more quickly and efficiently in the software. The BrightMove Team put a lot of thought into placing things where you can easily find them and readily know what they are. But don’t worry, you will still recognize the BrightMove you know and love, just with an improved layout and a more modern look.
Just a few of the great new features include:
- All updated BrightMove screens are mobile responsive.
- Color coded profiles to know if you are viewing a Candidate, Client, Manager or Job profile.
- Profile fields can now be edited ‘in-line’, without having to go to a separate edit page.
- Candidate and Client profiles most commonly accessed information is grouped in one central top profile location for easy viewing and access. – You can view Contact info in one organized section.
- Profile picture integration is available to populate profile images if a Candidate wishes to do so through Gravatar.
- You can see Client logos on the Client Profile, available through Clearbit.
- We significantly reduced the number of action icons in the software and replaced images with named buttons.
- We streamlined creating profiles to be faster and easier with fewer clicks.