What happens after the buy? Starting fresh with a new software system can be daunting, even for the most seasoned professionals. We are here to ease your mind. Below is an overview of what you can expect when you sign up with BrightMove.
Customer Onboarding - The BrightMove Experience
Overview of BrightMove's Onboarding Process for New Customers
For Accounts with No Data Conversion
- Once you sign your contract with Sales, Support is notified that a new company is coming onboard and you are assigned an Onboarding Manager.
- The Onboarding Manager reaches out within 24 hours to make an introduction, provide contact info and to schedule an hour call to walk you through account settings to ensure everything gets configured properly from the start. The Onboarding Managers guide you through the preferences & settings and point out any areas you need to look at or set up. This is the most important and helpful service BrightMove does because 1 hour on the phone can save you hours of frustration. We guide you through the system and highlight all the areas to set up so you avoid frustration of trying to do it on your own.
- We help you set up your career portal and discuss whether you would like it branded with your company look and feel.
- We discuss and set up submittal workflow stages.
- We help you set up the different security roles you’ll need.
- We assist in getting users signed up for appropriate training sessions and provide Wiki pages for additional support.
- We can discuss business needs and suggest the tools we have to help with those needs. We show you where they are and how to set it up.
- Once the account has been set up, you are moved to regular Support methods.
For Accounts with Data Migration
You get all of the above, plus you also get a dedicated person who you provide your data to, who in turn, will explain the order and timing of how the migration will proceed (trust us, we’ve done hundreds of these). We examine and test the data in QA with you, relay info between the customer and our Development team, and assist you upon go live with any data issues or concerns.
You will have a dedicated support personnel to guide you through the entire conversion process from start to finish and who keeps information flowing to you on progress, ETA’s, if we need information from you, etc.